Stetson Burger Seasoning:
- CREATES MELT IN YOUR MOUTH BURGERS – Let your taste buds do the talking! The Crown National burger seasoning gives grilled burgers their mouthwatering chargrilled flavor. Mix with ground beef to make extra juicy hamburger patties. 100% Halal and Kosher.
- DELICIOUS ON THE GRILL OR STOVE – The Stetson hamburger seasoning is undoubtedly a fan favorite from Texas to Australia. Perfect for barbeques or a smokeless grill at home, this spiced seasoning brings out the look and feel of charcoal-grilled burgers from high-end restaurants. Make sure to use this grill seasoning at your next cookout!
- MADE IN SOUTH AFRICA – Painstakingly blended in South Africa, this burger seasoning mix can make any homemade ground meat taste world-class! Indulge yourself into something uniquely South African any day of the week with the best burger spice mix.
- 40 - 45 grams of Stetson Burger Seasoning
- 75 ml cup of ice cold water
- 8 sprigs of fresh parsley finely shopped
- 500 g quality minced beef (Steak Mince)
- 2 heaped tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 medium red onion finely shopped
How to make it:
- Put the Stetson seasoning in a bowl and pour the ice cold water on it and mix it thoroughly
- Put the mince and all the other ingredients in a different bowl and pour the Stetson mix into this mince mixture.
- Make sure you mix the mixture thoroughly.
- Put this mixture in the fridge for at least 30 mins.
- Roll in large "meatballs"
- Get your frying pan ready and then shallow fry the "balls" by pressing them down to make a "smashed" burger.
- Cook to your liking.
- Serve with a bun with lettuce, tomato, gherkin and cheese and even a tomato relish.